Give The Love Today!


You see this little Angel 😇, she's my late neice and one of my favorite persons of all time. 

This time last week should have been her fourth birthday here 🎂... But I choose to believe she's in a much better place right now.

While I have tears rolling down my eyes at the time I'm writing this, I feel joy and peace knowing that we bonded well, played, and laughed while she was still here.

I miss her, but I'm not sad. 

I wonder how sad I would feel right now if I had never seized the opportunities life gave me, to spend some time with her and buy her nice things. 

My point really is. Life is short! Give the LOVE, GIFT or SUPPORT ❤️ today! 

Treat that person nicely today because you might never have another opportunity to do so. 

Don't live a life of regrets, spread that LOVE TODAY - It wouldn't cost you anything.

#BookOfChris 
#ChrisOfCreativity 
#elileojoblog 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WINNING PEOPLE OVER

EFFECTIVE FOLLOW UP

ENHANCING CREATIVITY