Block Out Time


We all have 24hrs in a day irrespective of our different time zones.

So recently I started being more observant about what I do within my 24hrs each day, because I find it quite baffling how we all have the same amount of time in a day but some people tend to make the most out of their time and lead more successful, happier and balanced lives while the rest struggle.

By performing this observation exercise, I discovered that on those days I followed through with goals on my "to-do list" I ended each day happier and more energized than on those other days I moved without a "to-do list."

This made me realize that there is enough time in a day to accomplish great feats if only I block out time to work towards specific goals on my "to-do list."

Try writing your goals on a "to-do list" and block out the time to follow through with those goals over a period of time that's convenient for you and let me know what you discover.

PS: writing this short piece was one of the items on my to-do list for today 😉...and it's been done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WINNING PEOPLE OVER

EFFECTIVE FOLLOW UP

ENHANCING CREATIVITY